|Sight Control 2.0|
|Sight Control 2.0 and FaceTime||Sight Control 2.0 and Skype|
|Sight Control 2.0 and QuickTime Player||Sight Control 2.0 and Photo Booth|
What's new in version 2.0
- Brand new app icon and menubar icon.
- Add support for the FaceTime HD Camera on MacBook Air 2013, a new generation of Apple's built-in webcam totally different then any previous model. It supports Exposure Time, Brightness, Contract, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness controls and one new Noise Reduction control.
|Sight Control Panel (version 2.0)|
What's new in version 1.4
- Apps such as Skype reset webcam randomly and cause webcam to lose settings. Version 1.4 add [Write every settings to webcam] popup menu, allow Sight Control to write settings back to webcam at certain interval, for example 0.5 seconds.
- Add [Read auto settings from webcam] popup menu, allow Sight Control to read Exposure Time and White Balance Temperature values at certain interval, for example 0.5 seconds.
- Add information sheets to explain newly added popup menus.
|Sight Control Panel (version 1.4)|
What's new in version 1.3
- Automatically load a preset when the app opens.
- Add ability to save and load Aperture value.
- Notify user about Sight Control menu bar icon while user close the panel on Mac OS X 10.6.
|Sight Control Panel (version 1.3)|
What's new in version 1.2
- Save/Load settings
- Notify user about Sight Control menu bar icon while user close the panel on Mac OS X 10.7 and later.
- Settings of the camera will be stored automatically and restored the next time the app is launched.
- Slider positions will be updated automatically when "Auto Exposure Mode" or "Auto White Balance" is on.
|Sight Control Panel (version 1.2)|
◼ Powerful and easy to use built-in webcam controller - Softpedia
◼ TODAY’S APP 31st MAY 2012 - ONE DAY ONE APP
★★★★★ Thank You … Works Great!
by Perezohana - Version 1.1 - Jun 26, 2012 (US Mac App Store)
Thank you … your app really helped me adjust my webcam so that my Skype sessions were "visible" to the other party instead of the usuall dark images that were being transmitted due to my rooms lighting. FIVE STARS for a great app.
★★★★★ Works as advertised
by darkfreq - Version 1.0 - Jun 18, 2012 (US Mac App Store)
I have a lot of backlight in my office and this did the trick. Solved my problems for my video conferencing.
Sight Control will allow you to easily adjust the image quality in real time while using webcam apps such as Skype or FaceTime.
Sight Control will automatically identify Mac's built-in webcams, including Built-in iSight, Display iSight, FaceTime Camera (Built-in), FaceTime Camera (Display), FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in) and FaceTime HD Camera (Display).
Sight Control communicates with Mac’s built-in webcams and learns what settings they can support.
- Auto-Exposure Mode
- Exposure Time
- White Balance Temperature
- Power Line Frequency
- Backlight Composition
True hardware level control
- Instead of post processing already captured images from your webcam and apply filter to those images to create similar effects. Sight Control directly communicates with your webcam and adjusts hardware control values.
Works with almost every webcam app
- iChat, Messages
- Photo Booth
- QuickTime Player/QuickTime Player 7
- Skype and many other 3rd party apps
*Sight Control works with Mac’s built-in webcam only, Sight Control does not work with iSight connected via FireWire.