|Webcam Settings 2.3|
|Webcam Settings 2.3 Focus Adjustment||Webcam Settings 2.3 Exposure Time Adjustment|
|Webcam Settings 2.3 Saturation Adjustment||Webcam Settings 2.3 White Balance Adjustment|
Quickly customize your webcam's settings while using FaceTime, Photo Booth or Skype on your Mac.
◼ Pick of the Week 2012-07-16 Episode | GFQ Network
◼ Show picks from Alex Lindsay in MacBreak Weekly 313 | TWiT.TV
◼ Webcam tip by Chris Marquardt - Tech Guy Labs Episode 914 | TWiT.TV
Webcam Settings allows you to adjust settings including the exposure time, contrast, saturation, and white balance temperature for your webcam, whether it’s a Built-in iSight, a more recent FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera or an external USB webcam.
- True hardware level control of your webcam.
- View changes in Real-time to your video as you move sliders and change other settings.
- Fully plug-and-play; Webcam Settings, automatically recognizes your USB webcam when it’s connected to your Mac.
- Automatically identifies various settings that your webcam supports.
- Feel free to try any different settings as “Reset to Default” button brings back original settings from your camera.
- Works with almost every video or photo app such as Photo Booth, FaceTime, iMovie, Skype, iStopMotion, Wirecast, Sparkbooth, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Jabber, Flash based webcam app and many others.
Supported Settings (varies between cameras)
- Auto-Exposure Mode
- Exposure Time
- White Balance Temperature
- Power Line Frequency (anti-flicker)
- Backlight Composition
Advanced Settings (Only Microsoft LifeCam Studio, Cinema, Logitech HD Webcam C525, C615, C910 and C920 support Zoom, Pan and Tilt, please check for camera support.)
* Webcam Settings support UVC (USB Video Class) webcam only; FireWire camera such as external iSight is not supported.
* Your USB webcam must be working on your Mac properly (function normally with FaceTime, iChat/Messages, and Skype) before it can be used with Webcam Settings.
What's new in version 2.3
- Add "Update Profile" button in "Profile Management" section.
- Fix an issue where multiple profiles with the same name may be listed in the menu.
|Webcam Settings 2.3 Add "Update Profile" button in "Profile Management" section|
What's new in version 2.2
- Add LED activity light control for most of the Logitech webcam models.
|Webcam Settings 2.2 LED activity light control with Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920|
What's new in version 2.1
- Fixed brightness and hue control issue on certain camera models.
What's new in version 2.0
- Brand new app icon and menubar icon.
- User can now switch between cameras and presets from the menubar icon, use Webcam Settings without even open settings panel.
- User can now hide the menubar icon, let Webcam Settings run in the background and only brings up settings panel when needed.
|Webcam Settings 2.0 new menubar features|
- Add support for FaceTime HD Camera on MacBook Air 2013, a new generation of Apple's built-in webcam totally different then any previous model. It supports Exposure Time, Brightness, Contract, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness controls and one new Noise Reduction control.
- Add customization code to handle non-standard "Exposure Time" control on Creative VF0610 Live! Cam Socialize HD.
- Add customization code to enable non-standard "Manual Focus" control on HP Webcam HD 5210.
|Webcam Settings 2.0 basic settings for FaceTime HD Camera on MacBook Air 2013|
|Webcam Settings 2.0 advanced settings for FaceTime HD Camera on MacBook Air 2013|